- 3 chicken breasts
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut onion into slivers & slice peppers.
- Mince 3 cloves of garlic. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Cut chicken into strips and toss with the spice mixture.
- Preheat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium high heat. Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Place onions in pan and cook 2 minutes. Add in sliced peppers and cook an additional 2 minutes or just until hot. Remove from pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the pan and add the chicken. Cook until cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Add the onions and peppers back to the pan and stir to combine.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze over top.
- Serve over warm tortillas.