- 8 ounces wide or extra wide noodles
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup small curd creamy cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Large jar spaghetti sauce (I like to add browned ground beef or Italian sausage to it)
- Large package mozzarella cheese, shredded or sliced
- Cook noodles according to package directions till just barely tender. Drain well and rinse. Pour on melted butter and toss gently.
Beat cream cheese until soft and creamy. Beat in cottage cheese until smooth; scraping sides of bowl at the end. Beat in sour cream, parsley flakes and salt. Carefully stir into cooked noodles.
Grease a 9X13 inch baking pan; spoon in just enough spaghetti sauce to cover bottom of pan. Place half of noodle mixture in the prepared pan; cover with half the spaghetti sauce. Repeat.
Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes or until bubbly. Cover with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes before cutting or serving.